Monday, May 31, 2010

My house is so cold... ["How cold is it?"]

1. My house is so cold, I woke up to find a semi-conscious mouse shivering uncontrollably in the middle of my floor a few days ago (I proceeded to perform a cervical dislocation to humanely put it out of its misery). 

2. My house is so cold, I left a raw hamburger wrapped in foil sitting on my floor for 48 hours, and it was still 100% perfect for dinner tonight.

3. My house is so cold, condensation forms on my corrugated tin roof every night, and then drips all over my floor, my bed, and sometimes even my face every morning.

Only one of those three stories is fake. Can you guess which one?

OK just saying hello, and rubbing it in your face how much character I'm building. Tomorrow is the last day of school, then I have off until July 21. Gonna be a nice break, but I'll miss all my little @#!%ers, as I've come to call them (affectionately of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment