Thursday, April 22, 2010

You are my magrabilitationalizm!

Here's the contents of a composition written by one of my Form A students in her English class. I was bored one day and started reading some of these essays, and really loved this one. Besides typing it, I haven't changed anything.

Note: This received a 66%, one of the top in the class.
Also note: I have no clue what magrabilitationalizm is, except that I've since asked the girl, and she says she read it in the dictionary, and it means love.

A day I will never forget in my life

A day I will never for get is this, when I come to school on food I found that its too late so I see a van coming on the rode my heard becomes as white as an angles' kiss , so when this van is near to me I ask a lift to that men so he said: 'Get in my child , I was so terrified of this men because his face was not happy ,  his eyes was red and I think that he is a criminal person

When the van is near to the board which is written stop , I ask him to stay there so his face changes and shouted at me , I was so terrified I was asking GOT TO HELP ME , I was taking a big stone in my school bag and that man was driving this van so fast and he looks so very dangerous when I take that stone and he did no see me when he was doing this nonsense. I broke that window with that stone and jump out of that van I was so happy . My words were this to got  : "GOT I LOVE you, you are my magrabilitationalizm who I am proud by him and who I trust him Thank you for taking me out of this van

I was disgusted about that men that he is a bad behaviour men he was going to kill me and I was disgusted him so fastly because he become agumentative when I ask him to get out and thinks that he is an informer because he talks too much .

I found myself wondering because I was late to school . I found my teachers in the office roon and I was going appologise because I was late . I was telling them what is has happen . They were happy to me because I pass English club by Top 10 Sesotho by 6 stars   I was so happy

so when we arrive home I tolt my parents that has has happen when I comes to school and when I am at school . And my father make sure that he pay bus fare for me every day They were happy when I tell them that I have pass my exam

No comments:

Post a Comment